Ultrasonics is the most up-to-date and effective process available for fine cleaning. The Easyclean provides state-of-the-art ultrasonic cleaning technology for all types of ultrasonic cleaning.
varied range of applications
cleans items thoroughly and gently, even highly intricate or delicate items.
saves time by eliminating manual cleaning.
extremely easy to operate.
- ultrasonic operating frequency (37 kHz) = efficient operation and excellent cleaning results.
- electronic dial, LED set power and actual power bar displays (temperature / cleaning period) = user-friendly and clearly designed control panel.
- continuous operation or timer operation settings from 1 – 30 min.
- temperature regulated ultrasonic function (30 - 80°C / 86 - 176°F) and automatic cleaning start at the preselected temperature (settings in 5° graduations) = labour-saving with enhanced cleaning quality.
- automatic circulation during heating ensures optimum, thorough mixing of the cleaning fluid = improved cleaning results.
- sweep function (optimised ultrasonic field distribution) = optimum cleaning, particularly of large items.
- degas function (+ auto degas) ensures efficient degassing of the cleaning fluid = superior cleaning results.
- dry-run protection as the unit switches off automatically.
- ultrasonic tank made of stainless steel, highly resistant to cavitation = greater durability.
- stylish stainless steel housing = hygienic and easy to clean.
- plastic handles = safe transport even when the housing is hot.
|Technical Details |
|Tank, max. volume / operating volume ||approx. 2.75 litres / 1.90 litres |
|Tank, inner dimensions WxDxH ||approx. 240x137x100 mm |
|Unit, external dimensions WxDxH ||approx. 300x179x214 mm |
|Mains voltage (vac) ||100 – 120 / 220 – 240 |
|Ultrasonic frequency ||37 kHz |
|Total power ||280 W |
|Ultrasonic effective power ||80 W |
|Ultrasonic peak power ||320 W |
|Heating power ||200 W |
|Weight ||approx. 3.3 kg |
- new -