Ultrasonics is the most up-to-date and effective process available for fine cleaning. The Easyclean provides state-of-the-art ultrasonic cleaning technology for all types of ultrasonic cleaning.
- varied range of applications
- cleans items thoroughly and gently, even highly intricate or delicate items.
- saves time by eliminating manual cleaning.
- extremely easy to operate.
- ultrasonic operating frequency (37 kHz) = efficient operation and excellent cleaning results.
- electronic dial, LED set power and actual power bar displays (temperature / cleaning period) = user-friendly and clearly designed control panel.
- continuous operation or timer operation settings from 1 - 30 min.
- temperature regulated ultrasonic function (30 - 80°C / 86 - 176°F) and automatic cleaning start at the preselected temperature (settings in 5° graduations) = labour-saving with enhanced cleaning quality.
- automatic circulation during heating ensures optimum, thorough mixing of the cleaning fluid = improved cleaning results.
- sweep function (optimised ultrasonic field distribution) = optimum cleaning, particularly of large items.
- degas function (+ auto degas) ensures efficient degassing of the cleaning fluid = superior cleaning results.
- dry-run protection as the unit switches off automatically.
- ultrasonic tank made of stainless steel, highly resistant to cavitation = greater durability.
- stylish stainless steel housing = hygienic and easy to clean.
- plastic handles = safe transport even when the housing is hot.
|Tank, max. volume / operating volume
||approx. 2.75 litres / 1.90 litres|
|Tank, inner dimensions WxDxH
||approx. 240x137x100 mm|
|Unit, external dimensions WxDxH
||approx. 300x179x214 mm|
|Mains voltage (vac)
||100 - 120 / 220 - 240|
|Ultrasonic effective power
|Ultrasonic peak power
||approx. 3.3 kg|
- new -