Waxlectric. Waxing up in best time.
Renfert has all the answers if you want to sculpt wax stress-free and conveniently. The Renfert heat conductivity concept concentrates the temperature exactly where it is required. The sculpting tip forms the required heat center.Temperature setting:
Individual matching to any of your waxes thanks to a temperature setting of 50–200°C (122–392°F).Sculpting tips:
Internal heating of the sculpting tip ensures direct transfer of heat to your wax.
Special alloy tips with optimum heat conductivity.Handpiece:
Maximum working comfort provided by heat-insulated, natural cork handle.
Heat-resistant cable protected against twisting.Housing:
20° inclination allows view of the unit and optimum operation.
Hermetically sealed, easy to clean membrane board.
Increased work safety due to low-voltage technology. Power adaptor is outside the workstation.
Waxing up - precisely and quickly
Function & Performance
Waxlectric I + II are the professional instruments in the electric wax knife sector. The application concept concentrates on safety, precision and user-friendliness.Advantages
- Temperature setting to a precise degree ensures controlled working processes
- Direct access of preferred working temperatures using programming function
- Hermetically sealed membrane keyboard
Unlike the Waxlectric I, the Waxlectric II can be operated with two handpieces simultaneously. Details
- Integrated holders provide ergonomic access to the handpieces and exchange tips
- Direct setting of the maximum or minimum temperature
- Daylight operable 3-figure LED display
- Both channels can be set separately with the Waxlectric II
- Color-coded for controlled management of the handpieces
- new -
|Technical Details :|
|Mains voltage ||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz |
|Supply voltage ||12 V DC |
|Power consumption ||5 W|
|Min. operating temperature ||50°C or 122°F |
|Max. operating temperature ||200°C or 392°F |
|Handpiece cable length ||85 cm (33.46 inches) |
|Waxlectric I(WxHxD) ||120 x 60 x 98 mm (4.72 x 2.36 x 3.86 inches) |
|Weight (with / without mains unit) ||approx. 445 g / 235 g|