Function & Performance
- Bijou 90 and the Safety burner are two-tube burners for use with liquid gas and natural gas E
- Two riser tubes provide the choice of flame intensity
- Individual adjustment of the gas supply (rocker lever) and oxygen supply (adjustment wheel)
- Tested quality and safety thanks to the DVGW type-examination certificate according to DIN 30665-1
- High degree of safety due to automatic cut-off of gas supply if the flame is extinguished unintentionally (on the Safety burner)
- Large base provides stability.
- Possible 30% inclination to any side via the integrated grid.
connection pressure 50 mbar
consumption 48 g/h
power output 660 W
connection hoses after DIN 30664
dimensions (WxHxD) 100 x 110 x 60 mm (3,94 x 4 x 2,36 inch)
weight ca 520 g (inclusive burner-bottom)
- new - for propane gas