Electrolytic polishing unit for one or two cobalt-chrome castings
Fast, safe and extremely reliable.
• Simultaneous polishing of two cobalt-chrome castings.
• Superb polishing results through object movement, bath heating and the extremely efficient ring cathode.
• Supplementary cathode for objects with deep palate sections.
• Quick-acting short-circuit cutout.
• Automatic current control with three power settings.
• High degree of safety through firm contact with object clamps.
• Speedy completion of polishing work in only 2 x 4-6 minutes.
• LED current indicator and timer
Technical data :
Height 260 mm Width 355 mm Depth 390 mm
Rated voltage 200 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Max. power consumption 350 W
Polishing current max. 12 A
Capacity of tub/bowl 2 litres
Weight 12 kg
- used equipment -