- robust steel case adapted even for harder operating. working pressure up to 10 bar.
- the device is completely maintenance free
- every blasting unit is separately adjustable with pressurestat and pressure gauge and magnet valve
- electro-pneumatic activating via footswitch
- the blasting-system (swirl-system) is insensitive, economical and itself-dosable
- in idle mode the blasting abrasive tank is depressurized and avoids condensation of water off the compressed air and the jamming of the abrasive
- abrasive tank made of high quality steel with big cover flap G-3"
- blow-back proof compared with the pneumatic intranet. this avoids damages of other devices through grit
- working without withdrawal possible at usage of glovers and fitting filter - not at dust-intensive operations.
- all expendable parts, cones, handpieces, hoses, standpipes in direct access.
Pressure: 0.5-10 bar
Air consumption: 36-160 liters
270 liters at 10bar / 1.25mm
- new device - 5 years guarantee!