Function & Performance
The compact combination of recycling sandblaster and microblaster.
A cost-effective, multifunctional solution for all relevant sandblasting work in the dental laboratory.
Can be upgraded with 1 to 4 microblasting tanks.
Individually adjustable recycling nozzle with the integrated Venturi principle and efficient sandblasting.
50% less abrasive consumption due to intelligent extraction system (only unusable fine dust is removed).
The microblaster tanks (optional)
hold approx. 1,000 ml abrasives. They can be very easily extended without tools in a few steps via a quick-coupling and color-coded system.
The sand silo
A removable large particle separator prevents contamination of the abrasive. The large, funnel-shaped silo ensures permanent sand supply.
The unit can be emptied via an opening in the silo floor.
Can be used as a wall-mounted or bench unit
Optional, the Vario basic (with only two blasting tanks) can be easily fixed in position using an easy to assemble wall mounting.
- Highly resistant coated glass panel
- Replaceable, washable cuffs
- Powder-coated metal housing
- Internal tank selection switch for each microblaster tank, recycling sandblast operation or choice of an external compressed air unit
- IT-Handpiece with exchangeable nozzles
- Filter control with manual water separator for cleaning the supplied compressed air
- Highly resistant boron carbide nozzle optionally available
- Inlet opening and connection for a compressed air driven unit (e.g. deflasking chisel)
dimensions 38,0 x 54,0 x 45,0 cm
line voltage 230 V, 50/60 Hz
connection pressure 6-10 bar
blasting chamber capacity 23 l
11 W lamp
operating pressure 1-6 bar
air consumption 200 l/min
intake connection for external withdrawal ø internal 35, external 40 mm
weight 15 kg
included in delivery: Vario Basic (without blasting tanks)
new device with 3 years guarantee !