Light curing sub-unit for the dental laboratory
The powerful Sublite V is just the right complement to your Solidilite V light-curing system as it saves valuable time and assures efficient polymerisation.
The 150 W halogen lamp's efficient performance enables you to pre-polymerise an applied composite layer in just 5 seconds per tooth.
Temporary curing of light-cured indirect composite resin, to retain the desired shape during the fabrication of the restoration
- Time-saving pre-polymerisation on the working model
- Convenient one-hand operation
- Two light exposure programmes (5 sec. / 20 sec.)
- Light guard horizontally and vertically adjustable
- Rated supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Lamp: 1x halogen bulb JCR 110V 150W
- Dimensions: W 11.2 cm x D 21 cm x H 25.2 cm
- Spectral range: 400-550 nm