Integrated quick stop technology 'IS' (Immediate Stop) enables:
- Ergonomically situated tubes for optimal visibility (PV-Concept)
- Professional and comfortable top-class sandblasting unit for all indications (with up to 4 tanks)
- Precise and reliable processing at great cost efficiency with the special mixing chamber.
- Individual pressure adjustment and display for every tank, therefore providing safe operation.
- start/stop within seconds of the sandblasting process
- controlled and exact sandblasting of finely detailed objects
Innovative PerfectView Concept:
- Unique LED technology: Optimal contrast of all objects and brightly illuminated blasting chamber
- Daylight with 4,800 LUX for fatigue free and comfortable working.
- Maximum range of vision for a perfect view and max. control.
- Silicone coated screen with 10 times higher service life for clear visibility.
- Large sandblasting chamber allows maximum freedom of movement
- Integrated air blast nozzle for cleaning the objects and hands
- Ventilation slots for optimal ventilation and effective extraction within the sandblasting chamber (PV-Concept)
- Special IT carbide sandblasting nozzles with 4x higher service life
||1 - 6 bar (14.5 - 87 psi)|
|Connecting pressure, external
||5 - 8 bar (87 - 116 psi)|
|Ø hose connection interior
||4 mm (0.16")|
|Blasting chamber volume
||20 l (5.28 gal)|
|Air consumption at 6 bar (87 psi)
||98 l/min (3.43 cfm)|
||2 m (78.74")|
|Ø hose connection exterior
||6 mm (0.24")|
||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Ø suction fitting for external extraction unit, exterior
||40 mm (1.58")|
|Noise level according to DIN 45635-01-KL3
|Capacity of 1 tank
||1000 ml (34 fl.oz.)|
|Ø suction fitting for external extraction unit, interior
||35 mm (1.38")|
|Dimensions 2-tank version (W x H x D)
||395 x 320 x 510 mm (15.55 x 12.6 x 20.08")|
|Weight (empty) 2-tank version
||11,5 kg (25.39 lbs.)|
- New item