Longer service life for the fine filterDas lästige Ein- und Ausschalten entfällt
An Innovation - now with wet suction mode
The new wet suction function means it can be used at a water cooling laboratory turbine to extract the trimmed ceramic / zirconium oxide plus water mixture.
The infinitely variable suction control means the suction power can be perfectly adapted to suit each individual process, which also applies for the choice between continuous operation or the comfortable automatic switch-on function. The motor soft start helps keep switch-on current low and enables a problem-free start-up when connected to powerful external consumers.
Up to 3600 W total connected voltage (at 230 V) and 2000 W (at 120 V) and 3700 l/min resp. 3200 l/min. extraction efficiency altogether in this compact size and only 10 kg net weight. Two units can be easily connected and used at the same time.
Thanks to the optimized design Vortex compact 3L is space-saving and can be comfortably installed in the basin base cabinet (90° angle optional).
Free-Filter-System - Filter cleaning at the touch of a button
An all too familiar scenario: When used for extracting fine dust particles, the pores in the fine filter and dust bag or cloth filter become blocked quickly. This leads to the following complications:
- The suction performance reduces drastically, even though the dust bag is not entirely full.
- The fine filter wears out more quickly.
- The max. filling volume of the dust bag cannot be used to its full potential.
The Vortex compact 3 L eliminates this problem at the touch of a button with its clever filter cleaning system. Simply hold the end of the tube closed in one hand and with the other hand activate the Free-Filter-System button. This clever technology uses the air to tap the fine filter and the inner walls of the dust bag. The technician no longer needs to open the extraction unit and this prevents him from being exposed to and possibly inhaling the fine dust particles.
- An increase of fill volume in the dust bag of up to 25%
- Consistently high suction performance with regular use
Automatic switch with soft start
The connection of an external consumer (eg blasting unit) is possible via the integrated power socket, thus the suction automatically turns on or off.
* Energy is automatically saved (only for actual air demand in action)
- multiple application possibilities = one extraction unit for everything, even wet suction
- can be used on more than one consumer at the same time
- re-usable cloth filters
- almost maintenance free
- automatic switch-on + rpm regulator = energy saving
- 3 year guarantee*
- low dust bag consumption = cost effective