- heavy duty components made of High-Tech steel with diamond-resemblant PVD* hardcoat layer (*Physical Vapour Deposition) -> minimal wear-and-tear.
- no unpleasant vibration.
- power is infinitely variable via an adjusting ring varies the strike frequency and strike power.
- full strike power transfer-red straight to the chisel insert.
- supplied with all-purpose flat chisel.
- 6 chisel inserts are available (No. 5022-0600 can also be individually shaped).
- easy to hold, non-slip handle due to special grip material.
- small, light construction.
- used in conjunction with a filter pressure regulator permits fine tuning of working pressure (1-6 bar risp. 14.5-87 psi).
Working pressure 1-6 bar (14.5-87 psi)
Connection pressure, exterior 4-6 bar (58-87 psi)
Air consumption max. 40-50 l/min.
Hand/arm vibration as per DIN EN 28662 Part 1/2 1.93 m/s2
Noise level LpAeq (work environment emission value) as per DIN EN 45635,
Sheet 1 / Part 20 78 dB(A)
Hose length 2 m (78.74 inch)
Dimensions Ø 30 x 155 mm (1.18 x 6.11 inch)
Weight approx. 560 g
- New -