By the electrically driven lift the feed to the furnace is greatly simplified.
The all-round heating of the cylindrical furnace chamber guarantees a very uniform temperature distribution.
When using Colouring solutions, make sure that the product is completely dry before it is sintered.
Equipped with special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide the crowns and bridges will provide maximum protection against chemical contamination. The sinter is placed in saggars made of technical ceramics. Up to three superimposed stackable Saggars guarantee high productivity.
Model LHT 02/17 LB Speed is additionally equipped with rapid cooling. The table is lowered via the controller automatically gradually. Depending on the used charge and the charge containers can be personalized with this furnace overall cycle times achieved less than two hours.
- Tmax 1650 ° C
- High-quality special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer best possible protection against chemical
- Interactions between charge and heating elements
- Furnace chamber lined with first-class, durable fiber materials
- Outstanding temperature uniformity due to all furnace chamber heating
- Furnace chamber lined with 2 liters, table with large footprint
- Electric spindle drive with push button operation, automatic opening in case speed model for
- Cooling possible
- Stainless steel sheets of textured
- Air outlet in the roof
- Speed model with drying function. The table will be executed when the program is started in drying position and
- Close automatically at 500 ° C
- Delivery incl. Starter for the charging of the work of zirconium oxide
- Use only within the limitation in the operating instructions allowed
With adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 acc. EN 60519-2
As overtemperature protection for the oven and load
Saggar for charging of up to three levels
Process control and documentation with Controltherm MV software package
External dimensions in mm: WxDxH 350 x 590 x 765
Inner dimensions in mm: B 185 x T180 x H 185 mm
Weight in kg: 50
Minutes in Tmax: 75
These furnaces are available for mains voltages from 110 V - 120 V or 200 V - 240 V, 1 / N / PE or 2 / PE