? iPexII SmartLogic alternates between two separate frequencies to take measurements. By reducing the noise that interferes with signal analysis, it generates a high-precision wave system that does not require a filtering circuit.
? iPexII SmartLogic uses the whole wave system to analyse the extracted frequency. This produces steady measurement analysis even under varying conditions in the root canal while retaining a constant link to file insertion progress.
· High-precision root canal measurement generated by using SmartLogic
· Auto-detects the apex accurately in any conditions, dry or wet
· A stylish and compact body requiring only a small space
· Three different alert sounds depending on the location of the file tip,ensuring precise procedures
· A three-colour LCD panel with very low reflectivity, allowing clinicians to accurately and instantly monitor procedure progress
· Energy saving and low operation cost
? Control unit
? iPexII Probe (1.8m)
? iPexII File Clip (3 pcs.)
? Lip hook (3pcs.)
? iPexII Tester
? AAA manganese dry cell battery (3 pcs.)
- new unit