These loupes makes sense when low magnifications sufficient. The hands remain at a comfortable working distance free for working. The laterally closed baffle in height prevents stray light and can be swung out from the field when needed.
- With ESCHENBACH labo-comfort stay both hands are free to work
- For leisure and craft activities as well as at work
- Light weight
- No restriction of the visual field
- Comfortable working distance even at high magnification
- Lens parts are by quick snap easily replaceable.
- PXM ® lightweight lens with surface coating
- Lens clamping element made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- The shield can be simply folded up when not in use
- Different locking options for individual height adjustment of screen magnifier
- Broken forehead pad for optimum air circulation
- The headband magnifier can be used easily by people wearing glasses
- Dark gray, closed plastic shield against stray light with integrated lens holder
* Shorter working distance due to integrated convergence supporting prisms
All Eschenbach lenses are made from PXM, an optically pure plastic with user-friendly features:
- Lighter than glass
- Optically pure for the highest picture quality
The PXM-lenses are coated in a special process, are scratch resistant, light anti-reflective and provided with a permanent anti-static coating.
- New -
2-fold magnification -