- Universal firing/pressing furnace for all common ceramic systems, including lithium disilicate ceramics
- Neutral contemporary design to match any lab environment
- High-quality True Colour touch screen displays patient information and renders natural-looking application and training videos.
- Compatible with video, JPG and MP3 files
- Extremely small footprint, fits in any laboratory - even if space is at a premium.
- "Made in Germany" quality, approved according to international and ETL standards.
- Furnaces are subjected to one week of continuous stress testing before delivery.
- Continuous thermo couple monitoring.
- Power adapter monitors for voltage peaks and short-term power loss.
- Two-year warranty.
Dimensions: Height closed about 532 mm, open about 686 mm, width about 278 mm, depth ca 425 mm
Temperature 250 ° C - 1200 ° C
Times 12:00 sec. - 09:59 hrs.
Controlled heating rate 1 ° C / min - 120 ° C / min
Vacuum level 30 hPa - 500 hPa
Vacuum on / off within firing temperature range
Close timer, continuous
Voltage 100 - 115 V or 230 - 240 V
Frequency 50 - 60 Hz
Power 1,580 W with pump
Weight Multimat NTXpress approximately 26 kg
Scope of Delivery:
- used devise - Spezial offer with vakuumpump
- Power cord,
- USB memory stick,
- CD-ROM with application software,
- Input pen for touch screen,
- Firing socket,
- Press base,
- firing tray,
- firing material shelf magnetic,