Extraordinary pressing and firing results
• Electromechanic pressing system allows for the pressing with up to 5 plungers and up to 5 different colours at the same time
• Easy-to-use program manager with 200 programs
• Intuitive operator-oriented user interface
• Large scratchproof glass touchscreen
• USB interfaces for easy data transfer, software update or operation using a mouse or keyboard
• Autodry - for targeted drying and precise cooling
• Connection to the DEKEMA Internet database
• Operation via PC or MAC using a JAVA Internet browser
• Operation via iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
• Comprehensive quality management possibilities
Simulates the object temperature measurement and automatically regulates the distance of the object to the firing chamber via the vibration-free lift for precise drying and cooling phases. Autodry has even been refined and geared to the requirements of state-of-the-art ceramics.
Internal test routines permanently monitor the temperature during the program sequence.
In order to determine the maintenance intervals, an automatic diagnostic routine for all system components is included.
Units, language, date, time, screen settings, network (optional), general code, furnace ID, acoustic signal, drying temperature, heating settings, long-term standby, lift settings, check program, cleaning fire, temperature calibration, leak test, printer, quality management (optional), diagnostic data, log-in data (optional), backup/recovery, FTP server log-in (optional) and much more.
2 USB, 1 Ethernet (RJ 45)
220-240 V, 110-120 V or 95-105 V, 50-60 Hz, max. 1450 W (incl. pump), 653 mm x 380 mm x 338 mm (HxWxD), 22 kg (without pump).
- new unit with vacuum pump - price on request !