Scope of Delivery
- Filter unit for suction extraction and filtering of welding smoke from Laserstar T plus.
- The device is equipped with a preliminary coarse filter and a main fine filter.
- After filtration the clean air is returned to the workroom via a blow-out screen at the rear.
- The filter unit conforms with DIN EN 1822-1 and meets the requirements of filter class H 13.
- An automatic filter monitoring system shows the operator when a filter change is necessary.
- The change is carried out in an environmentally friendly manner via the Ventus cover, which is secured with toggle-type fasteners.
1 Ventus 230 V 50/60Hz,
1 suction extraction hose NW 32,
nominal diameter 32 mm,
2.5 m with pipe union,
1 set of spare filters, consisting of prelimnary filter and main fine filter,
1 set of carbon brushes for high-pressure turbine.